Monday, June 29, 2009

Chemtastic Designs: Recycle Failed Experiments

I just posted a new design at Chemtastic Designs, my chemistry geek-themed store, featuring nerdy T-shirts, onesies, and more. This one is called "Recycle Failed Experiments" because... you never know -- you might make some interesting discoveries from your failures. It's a good idea to revisit failed experiments, unless you're sure you've made pure crap.

I've been rather annoyed by the recent changes at Cafepress.com, where my store is hosted. It seems like they've found a way to take away significant profits from the storekeepers while simultaneously increasing their own. Surprise, surprise. Apparently, I'm not the only one who's noticed. Read this blog post. It covers everything I want to say about the changes at Cafepress. Hello, Zazzle.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment